My Bed In Milan, Italy

My Bed



My Bed

My BedMy BedMy Bed


My Bed


My Bed - Located in City Center, My Bed is a perfect starting point from which to explore Milan. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, luggage storage, car park, elevator are there for guest's enjoyment. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. My Bed combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Milan unforgettable.

Hotel Name My Bed
Addressline Corso Di Porta Ticinese 24
City Milan
Zip Code 20123
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 9.18093 - 45.458351
Continent Europe


My Bed


My Bed Video





My Bed


You Might Also Like:
  • Hotel Vintage Inn In New Delhi and NCR, India
  • Rome's Best Holidays In Rome, Italy
  • Destiny Scotland - Princes Street Residence In Edinburgh, United Kingdom
  • Les Trois Maisons In Kyoto, Japan
  • Woodspring Suites Huntsville/ Madison In Madison (AL), United States
  • Related: My Bed In Milan, Italy